Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-27-2020, 12:31 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's a cutie!
LOL R.T., I love it!

No concept arts for the SDCC MH dolls leaked, only names of listings. Maybe it's for the better, I'd only end up disappointed. I'd be interested in Grady twins.

Beetlejuice kids would be amazeballs! I'd want siblings, a boy and a girl.
And Addams Family. I know they're not exactly monsters or horror characters, but then, they also kinda are... Grandmama (MH hag with slightly crooked back, gimme gimme gimme!) and the assorted gentlemen would require new bodyshapes, so it wouldn't happen even if MH did come back to unlife, but I still think it would be fricken awesome.

R.T. ... the criminal mastermind JET SET are determined to hunt down! 

Ooh, I would love proper Addams Family dolls - I'm still hoping to hunt down that Mattel giftset of Morticia and Gomez. But proper dolls, of the main family at least. Also, well, there's always been talk. Grandmama is a classic hag, Lurch is very much in the style of a classic Frankenstein monster, and Morticia is decidely vampire-esque... In the Room canon? There are many supernatural monsters in the family line. They're so proud. 

(05-27-2020, 12:59 AM)davidd Wrote: Pinky's look is totally fab! Gear, even!

I know gear is era appropriate slang but my head genuinely went to a character from Darkwing Duck of all places...

(05-27-2020, 01:20 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Aw, she's cute!

Aw, thank you! 

(05-27-2020, 01:44 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Pinky is cute.  Looking cute and innocent is a handy talent for a spy...

Exactly! She's the top of her class for spies.

(05-27-2020, 04:21 PM)Elfy Wrote: Very groovy look there. She is cute, too.

She really gave me such a Charlie's Angels vibe, which is what started the spy idea...

(05-27-2020, 05:12 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The 60s looks is cute & suits her very much.

It's her stock look for this doll and I'm so fond of it! 

(05-27-2020, 04:10 AM)Loona Wrote: Noted, I'll try to dig up the mice from their holes, and when I get there, I'll snap a shimmer comparison picture for you smile

Ah, Pinkie is darling! The whole Pinkie Cooper line is - it's a shame they were so short-lived, especially considering some of the leeked promotion pictures of lines that were never made (I found the swimsuit line super cute). The line never made it to my country, but I liked them enough that I ordered them from the UK. Pepper is my personal favourite, but they look best displayed together. That said, mine are sadly not displayed at all, nor do I spend much time with them - that should totally change...

Ahhh will be glad to see! 

Honestly, I picked mine up second hand. When they were out for sale, the only place I could find them was Hamleys and that store is... generally everything is a few quid dearer there. I do have Pepper and Ginger - both redressed - and I'm fond enough of the line. It's quite interesting to see how playline dolls like these do not last long, but if it were a resin BJD it would probably still be on sale...

- - - 

148. Q is for Quietude

[Image: 70167237_923c1935949b775cd402061b4faf30ac_standard.jpg]

Definition: a state of stillness, calmness, and quiet in a person or place.

Cousin Monday is quite a quiet sort, mostly because she's always plotting some sort of scheme for upsetting her cousins. Well, they'd do the same for her, after all. And yes, she is quite a flirty sort, too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 05-27-2020, 11:09 PM