Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-28-2020, 01:35 AM)davidd Wrote: Momoko Quietude Dedication aka Cousin Monday; one of the most amusing figures I've ever been "influenced" by my online friends to add to my collection! Heart 2

Ahhh I am glad I gave you the influence Tongue

(05-28-2020, 02:34 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I. Adore. That. Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cousin Monday is such a charming character. I love reading about all the... er... innocent games the playful cousins come up with to, um, pleasantly surprise each other. smile

Momoko dolls really have their stock outfits strongly in their favour.

Ah yes, all just innocent family fun.

(05-28-2020, 02:56 AM)Loona Wrote: Cousin Monday is a lovely doll (and I love her plotty personality and the situations it causes in The Room). She is beautiful both in hair and stock. I adore her dress. I am not really a fan of the Momoko faces, but she is one I like. I won't say I am tempted to get her because... well... the price point of the doll line is a little steep, but if the dolls were more reasonably priced, I totally would.

Momoko stock outfits are honestly some of the nicest for 1/6 scale dolls/figures. The faces can be different depending on the paint work. But yeah. Prices are kind of high.

- - - 

149. R is for Raven

[Image: 70209065_d0653bf1b884a8c830ff5eb0378ac589_standard.jpg]

Dragon Games Raven aka the best release. Well, honestly Dragon Games was the best line in my opinion that Ever After High came out with. Just some sheer cool in this line.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 05-28-2020, 10:53 PM