Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-29-2020, 11:48 PM)Aichan Wrote: Haha this one says to me, “ Stop, no more photos!”  She is tired of the paparazzi.

Hehe, I would not blame her for being that way. There really is a strong feel of it and I assure you, unintentional.

(05-30-2020, 01:16 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Casta is a wonderfully Halloween-y doll. For me, she would fit better in EAH (especially considering that they made Cupid transfer there), but she's a gorgeous MH doll, so it's fine. But I'd fricken love to have a green EAH witch.

And here we have why my Create-A-Monster witch, Nora, is an EAH student in my doll-verse and not a MH student. Look the original Baum books are in the public domain and as long as you use a different shade of green, you could get away with it. Though looking at it, Nora has a similar shade of green to the Pink Label Mattel Wicked Witch doll...

But yes! Would have loved to have seen an EAH take! 

(05-30-2020, 02:44 AM)davidd Wrote: Love the 3-tone hair with the dramatic orange stripe down the center!

If I still had her hair in the original style, it would look much more impressive, as the colours were gathered up in a bump. 

(05-30-2020, 09:58 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Agree with Aichan - Casta is not happy having her photo taken there.

She’s the one who was “inspired” by one of Beyoncé’s stage personas, right?

I believe so, yes? I mean I could be wrong but I believe Casta was heavily Beyonce inspired. 

- - - 

151. T is for Time Squad

[Image: 70299477_c7ff3ca6be3b5c80d703038c3bdcf691_standard.jpg]

Teeny tiny little Doctor Who figures! These came out - originally - between Tennant's last episode, and Smith's first. The Master was a build a figure one that you needed all the other figures to make. I got lucky. I quite like the cartoon style of these guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 05-30-2020, 09:41 PM