Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(06-17-2020, 01:13 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: On my monitor, he looks reddish with a little bit of purple. He's super cute, regardless of the color antics (I know this well, a lot of my dolls change colors in different light/photos).

(06-17-2020, 08:16 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: I’m with neon, he looks more red than purple to me, with gorgeous dark blue muzzle & feet.

Colour discussion reminds me of my knitting group.  We regularly have “arguments” over what colour someone is using.
Mostly the discussions are in the red/purple group, but we had one over 2 different weeks (different people attend, so we often have the same conversations over a few weeks) that was trying to decide if one particular colour was brown or grey or a light purple.  That one didn’t get resolved smile

I'm not going to disagree with either of you, because I'm picking up red tone in the picture as well, but looking at him IRL he is very purple. It's just amazing how colours can come across while photographed, isn't it? One day I will find the perfect way to get a true to colour snap of him...

- - - 

169. G is for Gazza

[Image: 71074692_e8dce05c6e9cd3c45eaaedc44bf39497_standard.jpg]

My pretty boy front man who can hear the entire history of music within his head, though with emphasis on rock. The 'leather' jacket he had is starting to flake pretty badly, so I'll need to try to find a new one...

Oh, and for your entertainment: the cast(s) of We Will Rock You, past and present, sing Bohemian Rhapsody

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 06-17-2020, 06:38 PM