Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(07-14-2020, 09:51 PM)Elfy Wrote: I’ve always found Cerise to be one of the most versatile and photogenic EAH dolls.

I fully agree - I've always found she's been one of those who always seems to appear well in photographs

(07-15-2020, 12:21 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I agree, she is pretty.

Always good to have a pretty doll around - the unofficial motto of all doll collectors

(07-15-2020, 02:12 PM)davidd Wrote: C is also for Cute, and I see that the two previous comments already ex-pressed what I was going to say: Cerise is extremely pretty!

She really is one of the stand-outs for signatures for EAH

(07-15-2020, 06:11 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I love Cerise! I only have the sig, because I never liked the Indonesian screening, I strongly prefer the Chinese one, but all Cerise dolls imported to Czech Republic after the siggy were the Indonesian ones. I was kinda disappointed that Mattel didn't give the doll !!!SPOILER ALERT!!! those wolf ears she's always hiding. But even then, she's such a cool take on Little Red.

I cannot remember which one mine was. I do remember always being annoyed that they released a really cool looking Wolf version for SDCC but... yeah. That's just because SDCC is not open to everyone really. 

- - - 

197. D is for Dolce

[Image: 72269684_3daf16b3332f1e086310ef6496e820c7_standard.jpg]

Dolce is an 11" plush designed by Isabelle Lee, from the 2011 collection. His main colours as brown and white, and he seems to be made using the same plush type as another bear, called Jooles. He's what they describe as 'kitten weight', and just a lovely little guy to have in the collection.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 07-15-2020, 08:04 PM