Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(07-15-2020, 09:53 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Our Cerise has been masquerading as a fairy for quite a while now.

I should take her pic & show her off this week.

Dolce is lovely and plush looking.

Cerise as a fairy? It sounds brilliant and yet my brain refuses to visualise it - clearly it should be something we see :p

(07-16-2020, 12:45 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: His coloring reminds me of Belgian fruits de mer pralines, and I'm getting cravings! Cuddles and chocolate for life!

ETA: I think your Cerise is the Chinese version, at least she looks like it from this angle. Maddie's (and several other dolls') screening was also different depending on where she was manufactured, but I like both versions, so I didn't care which one I get.

So I googled the snack you mentioned and they look like they'd be a nice wee treat!

I hope you manage to get hold of the one you want! 

(07-16-2020, 04:58 AM)Aichan Wrote: Aww what a cute and cuddly looking Dolce.

He is quite cuddly! 

(07-16-2020, 05:08 PM)Elfy Wrote: Another very huggable looking bear.

I have a fair few, LOL.

- - - 

198. E is for Emily

[Image: 72316860_8b3b1b8c4a2317a39be566e72d239f99_standard.jpg]

Emily the Strange! This is a curious little figure that was made by Toynami in 2004. I found her mint on card at a convention a few years ago, and got in a discussion with the stall holder. Stall holder agreed to sell me Emily at a discount if I removed her from the packaging there and then as she felt sad for the strange girl, being on card for over 10 years. Her head is on a ball, and her arms are made of that bendable plastic. I believe the cat she came with is called Mystery, but I'm not too sure.

(Side note: I'd still love to find one of the Ashton Drake Emily the Strange dolls but this far have had no luck...)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 07-16-2020, 08:53 PM