Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(07-24-2020, 04:21 PM)Elfy Wrote: I like her fins. I don’t ever remember seeing her down here.

And once again I wonder what alogrithm made up the MH distribution...

(07-24-2020, 08:41 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I passed on her, because there's something about her face that just doesn't click with me, but I'm glad they did Nessie. It's a classic monster, well deserving representation!

Nessie gets skipped over in a lot of monster things so... yeah. Big cheers for Nessie! 

(07-25-2020, 02:40 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I don’t think I’ve seen her. It’s a fun idea for a character.
Agree that some of these movie and TV characters keeping their hair from getting mussed have some sort of super power…

It was one of those clever ones from MH.
I wonder if someone has made a character with super style powers...

(07-25-2020, 08:15 AM)davidd Wrote: Fabulous fin factor, which enhances the fun factor! Why isn't Lorna part of my MH crew? Possibly because, while I was aware of her, I never saw her in the shops back in the day.

When I was a kid I was semi-obsessed with the Loch Ness Monster, and read numerous books on the subject.

Seriously, what was the distribution on these dolls like?!

Always read about Nessie! 

(07-25-2020, 11:16 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: She as probably available for about 5 minutes down here.  I do recall seeing her, but her in-box hair was a disaster, and we weren’t collecting MH, so didn’t look at her much further.  She is cute, and she has “scales” on her body as well, right?

Legends of Tomorrow is the most fun of those series - if you ignore the first season.  Once they embraced the silly of the concept it really improved.

She does, yeah! 

I agree - when Legends embraced the silly it became so much more fun. 

(07-25-2020, 12:15 PM)Elfy Wrote: I think Legends totally embraced its goofiness. With the episode Guest Starring John Noble (and that is the actual episode name).

Oh, that's a good one! 

- - - 

207. M is for Mira

[Image: 72698947_9897ed1d7ee8bff7ee0c91e25e7ff862_standard.jpg]

The eldest of the Queen girls in the Room. Technically a magical mirror reflection of the Evil Queen when she was 16. Mira has no desire to follow what happened there, and instead forge her own path. That being said? She's quicker to use those dark magic tricks she knows. Apple had better be wary...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 07-25-2020, 09:49 PM