Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-01-2020, 11:38 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She is adorable! I never see many Tiana dolls around, just piles and piles of Elsa.

Elsa really is the dominant force of the princesses. I kind of wonder if her popularity has been overstated though...

(08-02-2020, 09:18 AM)davidd Wrote: Cute little thing!

I've only seen bits and pieces of the movie, and it didn't really grab me, but some of the character designs are very nice, and this re-imagined character design is marvelously realized.

It is a good movie, though admittedly I could be extra fond of it because it's one of the last one done in traditional 2D animation. I do love this this design keeps the house style, but is very clearly a younger version. The animators collection is just fantastically done. 

(08-02-2020, 04:04 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute.  Never seen that movie either.
Are Spectra's feet transparent too?
Funny that people complain about dolls being "too scary", when you look at the stuff that gets into movies & TV...

I think you'd enjoy it 

I genuinely cannot recall if Spectra's feet are transparent - I'll look her out and tell you! Oh seriously, a bit of fear is good. 

(08-02-2020, 04:27 PM)Elfy Wrote: She is a real little cutie. And neon’s right, you don’t see a lot of Tiana’s,

I would genuinely love to see more Tiana dolls. 

- - - 

215. U is for Unwilling Hero

[Image: 73007966_f2e7f9b234398e4ff6227486c1884244_standard.jpg]

Susan Sto Helit! The Duchess of Sto Helit turned school teacher who does not think very much of heroes at all. Unfortunately, the call knows where she lives and due to her being related to Death but not technically bound to the same rules as the anthropromorphic personification of mortality, she's often roped in to play the hero role.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 08-02-2020, 08:39 PM