Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-08-2020, 11:55 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I wouldn't have pegged Olivia as a fan of shoujo anime / manga, but when I think about it a bit more, she really is an all-rounder, isn't she?

My favorite MH boxes are CE Lala's coffin and Origins pack tomb.

She doesn't mind it, honestly. Her favourite anime is Digimon though. Yes, even the English dub of it. But she likes trying every genre in her turn. ... Actually hang on. A quick list of Olivia's favourite things:
  • Anime: Digimon.
  • Manga: Pet Shop of Horrors
  • Film: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
  • Book: Good Omens. Olivia Twist has a soft spot for sharing her first name. 
  • Comic: Young Justice (the 90s [Peter David] written team!)
  • TV Show: Blackadder
  • Cartoon: Powerpuff Girls
  • Band: Queen
(08-09-2020, 06:20 AM)davidd Wrote: I used to have a huge box full of Love Hina and Chobits manga books and comic books. I'm pretty sure I donated all of them to the library book sale before I moved house a few years ago. 

Olivia looks somewhat possessive of her new stash of vids!

Ahhh. Manga does take up so much space. I am tempted by the anniversary editions of Chobits that are being released, though if I start getting them I'll want the new editions of Card Captor Sakura since that's one of my all time favourites... It's one of those narrow holes with a long drop, y'know?

She was very much in the gerroff till I watch mood on the day this was taken! 

(08-09-2020, 10:34 AM)Elfy Wrote: Yes, very much getting a ‘Mine! All mine!’ vibe from Olivia and the pile of anime/manga.

(08-09-2020, 06:30 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: She doesn't really want to share her haul of dvds, does she?

She's pretty good at sharing stuff but she was feeling a bit gerroff mine when I took the photo. 

- - - 

222. Build-A-Bear Bulbasaur

[Image: 73300073_7afbb75500b43d302b4d2cd7ec3ce18a_standard.jpg]

Aka the cutest plant lizard that ever did exist. Yes, I'm back on my Pokémon nonsense with this one. They had been sold out of Bulbasaur on the site for so long, and prices on the secondary market were kind of insane, so I was so happy when he came back into stock. One of this purchases without really thinking too much on what I was doing. Good thing I had a voucher for money off. He's surprisingly big, and very soft and cuddly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 08-09-2020, 08:16 PM