Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-10-2020, 03:59 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Garlic turtle! Glad you were able to get him!

He's so squishy and lovely! 

(08-10-2020, 05:00 AM)Loona Wrote: Build-A-Saur is super cute! I love that little outfit with the monochrome green print! Glad to se another Bulba-fan, Bulbasaur is one of the best Pokémon, and Ash's Bulbasaur in the anime had such a cool personality too. I'd totally pick up a big Bulba-plushie if I ever found one, it would be cool to have a lifesize Bulba around. I do have an approx. 1/6 scale figure that goes so well with my dolls, so he's hanging around them most of the time. Gotta take a photo of him someday.

Bulbasaur is one of my favourite Pokémon so I was delighted to be able to get him. I think he's still on the Build-A-Bear site, if you're interested - I would be interested to see the 1/6 scale figure! 

(08-10-2020, 08:20 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I can't beat Garlic Turtle and Toad With Onion, I guess.  Salad-bowl dinosaur?  Looks like he would make a good pillow.
Yay for clearance sales.  Enjoy your haul.

He is a comfy pillow yes! 

Clearance sales are always the best. 

(08-10-2020, 11:24 AM)davidd Wrote: Is Oliva aware that a brand new Bill & Ted movie is being released at the end of this month? If only there weren't a pandemic, and if I lived closer, it would be fun to go with Olivia to opening night! Be Excellent to Each Other!

(I love the original movie so much!)

((And Blackadder!))

She is aware, as am I! I'm looking to see what VOD service it'll be on so I can watch it on opening day! Party On, Dudes!

(Legit such a fun movie)

((That is because you are cunning as a fox who has just been installed as professor of cunning at Oxford.))

- - - 

223. Ladies of Death

[Image: 73338124_a5a7624ba063ddc449eb5837e5d5f241_standard.jpg]

Enma Ai, Susan Sto Helit, and River Styxx. Hell Girl, the grandaughter of death, and a grim reaper girl. Honestly, it's a good trio to know, you just wouldn't think that...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 08-10-2020, 09:40 PM