Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-10-2020, 10:31 PM)Elfy Wrote: Definitely a handy bunch to have on your side, though.

Oh, very much so! 

(08-11-2020, 12:08 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Best to remain on their good side I think! smile

Especially a good idea if you're in one of Miss Sto Helit's English or History classes...

(08-11-2020, 12:54 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Unyuuu! They're just so Heart !!!

What a trio! I need more death-related characters in my collection.

Currently, I have River (who is a psychopomp here, as per the official canon, eventhough she did start as a concept for a grim reaper girl and was changed before release, which makes me wish they did both), and I have painfully unshelled retired grim reaper and a banshee in Oddwickshire, but that's it. I have a lot of undead, and the world's favorite necromancer class power-couple, but not enough death itself. What a shocking realisation! I suddenly feel a bit dizzy...

I kept River as a Grim Reaper girl because... well I liked that idea better. I would love to see who would be picked as shells for the Oddwickshire grim reaper and banshee. Speaking of Death themselves, I'd love a representation of the Discworld version, and the Sandman version. I think she'd make a fun doll. (Sandman version of Death, for those who don't know)

(08-11-2020, 03:39 AM)davidd Wrote: Who knew that the Faces of Death could be so cute?

Possibly to show it's not something to be scared of? Hm. Interesting thought. 

- - - 

224. Ladies Who Lunch

[Image: 73379742_4bef389b0953428798b5332affdc9354_standard.jpg]

The Lunch Club is the most exclusive club that exists in the Room, and these are the three most consistent members of it. Clarice, who favours white; Susie, who favours silver; and Elinor Rose, who favours the black-red combination. These are generally agreed to be the classiest ladies in the room. Lunch is an opportunity to gather together.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 08-11-2020, 09:01 PM