Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Wishing you and your Bear friend a happy belated birthday! It's so col that you are still together and basically share your whole life's stories! smile It would be cool to have a true life-long friend like that, but I sadly also don't have one either. I've just recently found my wrist tag from the hospital though. It's scary tiny! I am tempted to carry it around and show it to whoever makes a comment about my pretty-thin-for-an-adult wrists next time.

(08-13-2020, 10:05 PM)werepuppy Wrote:
(08-13-2020, 06:45 PM)Loona Wrote: That's a cute line-up! I love size comparisons, they are fun to look at, and they can be very useful. The more types of dolls and figures are included in them, the bigger the variety and randomness is, the better! Sometimes it's so difficult to determine the actual size (or even scale) of a doll based on pictures - I've ex-perienced both falling in love and becoming disinterested in a doll or figure upon learning their actual size - the love usually comes when I learn it is teeeeny, disinterest when it's big, so this particular line-up is dangerously tempting Tongue

The line up really came from me always wondering how a doll looks when compared with others - hence a line up that shows the heights and also how each doll looks next to another. 

I have to ask: who are you tempted by?

Well, anything small is usually tempting for me Tongue From this line-up, Emily is the most tempting one. I've been (not so actively, but still) wanting a doll of her for a long time now, and I've been eyeballing the Ashton Drake doll for years - before finding out her actual size which made me become disinterested. To me, she's a small character, and your girl seems appropriately sized. Though I'd likely look for a replacement body and sew actual clothes for her.

And the Azones are always tempting too, they seem such good quality - luckily though, I haven't yet encountered one that called out to me enough to justify their price.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 08-15-2020, 04:45 AM