Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-15-2020, 10:23 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Life-size bear! Almost. Looking forward to comparison photos!

They will be coming! Not sure when - I do have another round of A to Z starting tomorrow - but they will be coming! 

(08-16-2020, 12:11 AM)davidd Wrote: Multiple birthday days! Hooray for that! And off to a fine start with this colorful critter joining your crew!

Well, multiple days to show off how spoiled I was >< Helter is a great addition, I must admit! 

(08-16-2020, 06:35 AM)Lilcurly Wrote: Aww, your original bear is so adorable, he looks so loved and worn, but so well cared for at the same time. Your new bear is beautiful! Love his colouring, and his fur looks so soft <3

He's the most spoiled bear of the Room. Helter's plush is quite soft, actually, I'm amazed that comes across in a picture! 

(08-16-2020, 11:49 AM)Alliecat Wrote: It looks like patches in the photo, but the idea of colour tipping is great -- I'd always be floofing the fur to watch the colours change LOL

I did spend a considerable amount of time on Friday doing just that actually... LOL

(08-16-2020, 03:06 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: He's so cute, I love the paw-prints on his back-paws.

Heee, this is a thing I've only found with Charlie Bears (the company) and I love it. 

- - - 

229. Birthday Haul 2 / Time to Play

[Image: 73562976_03bbf405930a451232586de121b37769_standard.jpg]

"So we're definitely playing these today, right? Also, we need Animal Crossing." 

Basil showing off my other birthday gift! A Nintendo Switch Lite with Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu, and Pokémon Shield. (Yes, I have started both.) This one was a surprise as I'd been looking to get a Switch myself and could not find one in stock anywhere. So, yes, delighted to have. And on a shallow note the colour is fantastic.

Also: I took numerous pictures here, and this was the clearest one. Those without flash looked dull and dark, and no matter where I aimed, or adjusted, flash still shone on one of the games. Clearly, I still have a lot to learn about photography.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 08-16-2020, 08:21 PM