Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-16-2020, 08:31 PM)Elfy Wrote: Basil and you will have a great time with the switch.

We're been playing it a lot the past few days and, yeah, we're having a ton of fun with it! 

(08-16-2020, 11:15 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Congrats on the Switch! Stupid coronavirus messed up the market pretty badly. Basil looks like a veteran gamer!

It really did, but Nintendo's competitors have taken notice of this market change. Playstation are going to ship more units of the PS5 than initially planned - 9 million instead of 5 million, I believe. Basil tends to play a lot of games on my Kindle, he's looking forward to the change. 

(08-17-2020, 02:41 AM)davidd Wrote: Well... I guess we won't be seeing you around much for a while. You're going to be busy... or distracted... or immersed!
LOL 

Very cool addition to the pile of birthday loot!

Lol, I'll still pop in! But yeah, I do wanna get through my games. A friend also got me Stardew Valley and I just learned how easy it is to get sucked into that one... 

(08-17-2020, 05:51 AM)Loona Wrote: Nice haul! I have been playing with the thought of getting a Switch for a couple of months now - some of the Pokémon games released for it seem so tempting, even if I'm normally rather an old-school console fan, and today's 3D graphics are usually too much and unappealing to my eyes. That said though, I am currently not able to justify its price - or I'd rather say I definitely don't want it as much as I find it ex-pensive. Maybe someday.

Basil seems determined! I hope you've had a nice amount of playtime today smile

I don't know if this will help to sway you either way, but if you have the Switch, and an account for Nintendo E-Shop you will find they do bundles of their classic games for free download. A friend was telling me about it, and how fun it was to play these old games on a bigger screen than the Game Boy ever was. Also? Pokémon: Let's Go is very much in the style of the free mobile app Pokémon Go, if that will help you work if whether or not you would be inclined. It makes it a good game to give a newcomer to the series. 

We've had a lot of playtime! We're rotating through my games - one game per game - so that they all get equal play-time. 

- - - 

230. A is for Annabelle

[Image: 73597882_300a3ff2594084d31d8ac24dceb4a48e_standard.jpg]

Annabelle Lee, probably my most favourite BeGoth doll because this girl is just gorgeous. According to the profile provided with the doll, her favourite colour is crimson, she has a pet dragonfly called Edgar, and she likes needle point. 

In the Room, she's a post-grad student, completeing an MLitt in a course called The Gothic Imagination (which is a real course at Stirling University! I don't think she goes there, but the course seemed perfect for her.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 08-17-2020, 08:34 PM