Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-11-2020, 09:01 PM)werepuppy Wrote: I don't know if this will help to sway you either way, but if you have the Switch, and an account for Nintendo E-Shop you will find they do bundles of their classic games for free download. A friend was telling me about it, and how fun it was to play these old games on a bigger screen than the Game Boy ever was. Also? Pokémon: Let's Go is very much in the style of the free mobile app Pokémon Go, if that will help you work if whether or not you would be inclined. It makes it a good game to give a newcomer to the series.

Ah, that sounds good, thanks for the tip! I never even thought it's possible to play the older games on this too, that sounds great!
I do like Pokémon Go, and now that you can run around with your buddy out of their ball&running around with you, it got even cuter. I think it's exactly the element I fell in love with in the Let's Go games. This, and the high amount of customisation possible for your character. I'm really not a newer-type of gamer, so the ability of making your character resemble you to this extent sounds amazing to me grin

Annabel Lee is beautiful and looks very classy! I LOLd at the pet and his name though - before reaching that part of the sentence, I was about to ask if she's named after the similar-titled poem a certain Edgar wrote. No more questions, I guess Tongue
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 08-18-2020, 12:37 AM