Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-18-2020, 10:34 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: What a babe!

Agree with the redress, she could use something that would let her wonderful face shine.

I'm quite tempted by her, though lately I usually decide not to get more playline dolls and save the money for more Azones/Pullips/BJDs instead. I guess I've drifted away from playline dolls, but I still enjoy seeing them in others' photos a lot!

The BMR1959 dolls aren't exactly playline in the traditional sense - they're billed as a collector line and there is a certain level of quality there, even if the style is a bit confusing at least. (It's apparently a currently popular 'street fashion' style in Japan...)

But yes, I think she would make a delightful addition to your crew! 

- - - 

232. C is for Cherry Poppins

[Image: 73674045_c98214e6e74b5fd94083d0087cee9fdb_standard.jpg]

The niece of the infamous Mary Poppins, who has a liking for Edwardian era clothing. No one is quite sure what exactly Cherry Poppins in - she does seem to have some kind of magic to her but as to its exact nature... well, that's hard to say. Still, it's generally agreed by those in the Room that it's better to keep on her good side, because her hard stare is somthing to avoid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 08-19-2020, 08:02 PM