Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-20-2020, 10:20 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Both are very nice, and Cherry’s dress is cute.  I forget; can they share clothes with Pullips?

Yes, they can. Their body type is very much the old Barbie body with the nipped in waist and larger chest, so YMMV on how nicely the clothing looks but they can share clothing! This dress is actually a Mary Poppins dress, one of the Mattel releases, so you can already see the clothes sharing! 

(08-20-2020, 03:03 PM)Elfy Wrote: The Poppins girls put me in mind of Phoebe Ficalilly from Nanny and the Professor. We never found out exactly what she was, but there were hints that she was a magical princess.

That... would make sense, but my head immediately went "what kind of magical." 

- - - 

233. D is for Deadpool

[Image: 73715479_ba6cef0db31dcb64634f342092f0a88e_standard.jpg]

"It's taken you nearly two years to feature me in any photograph. Oh, yeah, I've been paying attention." 

Deadpool is most infamously known as the Merc with the Mouth. He's a Marvel Comics character, a mercenary with mutant healing abilities and the ability to break the fourth wall. It's this latter ability that tends to raise his popularity. 

"Aw, you said I'm popular!" 

This is a Diamond Select figure, so he's bigger than the usual Marvel Legends, and a bit heavier too. Diamond figures are usually a bit higher quality than other figures, and they tend to do odder characters - there's a Muppets line, for example. 

"Can I meet Miss Piggy? I so want style advice!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 08-20-2020, 09:02 PM