Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-26-2020, 10:57 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: That's a neat coat! And I do, albeit very vaguely, know who Joker is! Goes to show he's a big name.

It is a cool looking coat, shame it's on the Joker. And yes! He's one of those ones who's very well known even outside the comic book circles. 

(08-27-2020, 08:09 AM)Elfy Wrote: I've never seen the animated series with Mark Hamill as the Joker, but I know he was a big enough hit that when they wanted to bring the character back in a live action version, they suggested that Hamill at least do the voice. He has appeared in a couple of episodes of the Berlanti DC shows as a villain, the Toymaker I think.

Ooh, yes I forgot about that. Hilariously the way they treated the Toymaker did make him seem as though he was essentially the DC-TV verse's Joker.

- - - 

240. K is for Kamala

[Image: 74008480_8b0064e3a7a0803c8de3f4e15389a4e6_standard.jpg]

Kamala Khan, current Ms Marvel and one of my favourite comic book characters ever. Her history is a bit long to get into, so I will link her wiki page and say that I really, really hope that her live action series happens because I would be delighted to see Kamala made 'real' so to speak.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 08-27-2020, 09:19 PM