Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-31-2020, 09:22 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Nico was a very cool character in the TV show (I haven't read the comics), I enjoyed watching it a lot.

And another squishable bear, so cuddly!

Fun fact, I haven't actually seen much of the show yet. And I haven't read the comics in years. I know, I fail. 

All bears are cuddly! 

(08-31-2020, 09:38 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I can almost feel how soft she is just by looking at the photo! What an adorable bear!

I am glad that the softness seems to translat through picut - I've always had difficulty with that. 

(08-31-2020, 10:17 PM)Elfy Wrote: Do all your bears ever get together and have a hug off?

... Not that I know of, though they like being piled into their shelving unit...

(08-31-2020, 10:34 PM)Loona Wrote: I was thinking of something similar. Seeing all that cuddliness overflow, I can't even imagine what effect they might have if they are all together. I'd probably want to jump into them and let myself sink into the soft cuddly fluff. Sounds like a good antidepressant.

It is helpful, on a bad day, to just be able to pick one up and walk around with it, all soft. 

(09-01-2020, 01:19 PM)Alliecat Wrote: You must have an amazing pile of bears! Nico looks like an interesting character.

Shelving unit, but yes. LOL. Nico is a fun character! 

(09-01-2020, 02:07 PM)davidd Wrote: Yeah, now I want to see all of your teddy bears in one ginormous pile! Not a display. A pile!

... I am going to have to work out the logistics of that one ... 

(09-01-2020, 04:11 PM)Elfy Wrote: Is that the collective noun for teddy bears? Or would it be hug?

(09-01-2020, 05:31 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Having a quick check, it does look like a group of bears is called a hug.

A group of teddy bears is indeed called a hug - which is why I posted a picture of bears on National Hug Day instead of National Teddy Bear day. Hm, might need to work the calendar for next year. If I do ADAD again. (I hope to be able to. Though I might change my heading to A Toy a Day to cover the fact I do plushies as well..)

- - - 

245. P is for Parker

[Image: 74205479_2b8ae2de925ad5e9c64486a2e6cfa888_standard.jpg]

Another bear today, and my Parker is a bit of a shy one. He'a 17" tall when standing, and was designed by Heather Lyell. Parker is one of the few bears with magnetic posing available to him, and it really helps to bring out his personality. Being the shy short, it's pretty common to find him hiding behind his paws. He's a very soft plush though, and always up for a hug.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-01-2020, 08:28 PM