Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-01-2020, 09:28 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: THE FLUFFINESS INTENSIFIES

Seriously though, he looks dangerously fluffy. And aww, cute shy bear! He's so sweet!

He is adorably fluffy! And he is a total sweetie. 

(09-02-2020, 04:20 AM)Loona Wrote: Speaking of unbearable, Parker's fluffiness also seems to be of that sort. I just really want to hug the poor shy little boy :3 How cool is magnetic posing! I don't think I've ever heard of such a construction before - apart from those mini fridge magnet plushies that have magnets sewn into them, so that you can put them on the fridge to look like they are holding onto it with their hands/paws.

The magents are largely in the paws, but there's also some in his head to allow for posing just as you can see above. 

(09-02-2020, 08:06 AM)Elfy Wrote: The shyness just adds a new level of adorable.

He is an adorable, fluffy boy. 

(09-02-2020, 01:17 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Everybody wants to hug him.  Wow, you are going to have us shopping for these bears (if some aren't already...).  I hadn't heard of magnetic posing either but it's a cool idea.  At first glance, he struck me as looking like he's having a Monday...  like, facepalm.  LOL

I mean he could have also been having a Monday, as well as being very shy. Also yes, buy the lovely bears and have cuddly friends! 

(09-02-2020, 05:24 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Collective nouns are s much fun to read in English - a murder of crows is a great one, and I also like a parliament of owls.

So squish & huggable.  Your bears have so much personality!

That's really why I like getting Charlie Bears - they do have so much personality. 

- - - 

246. Q is for Quiet

[Image: 74244617_3c8cb1c16f2ccce65badba836186e471_standard.jpg]

Little Freya prefers the quiet, and can easily while away the time, quietly playing with her toys. This is her Bambi Tsum, she likes making him go on adventures.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-02-2020, 08:40 PM