Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-02-2020, 09:12 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's so adorable! I love her cute but somewhat pensive face. I like dolls that look cute but not stupid or soulless.

Honestly for how compartively little Freya cost (maybe the upper end of playline), her cuteness and enjoyability have brought double the return. Also, I do get what you mean - there are some sculpts that are smiling and it seems a little like that's all they know how to do. Which isn't to say all smiling sculpts are like that, but some do give this feeling of... inanity? 

(09-03-2020, 01:00 PM)davidd Wrote: Some very quiet quiet time sounds very good right now.

"I like dolls that look cute but not stupid or soulless."  I don't know why this made me laugh so much, but it really did!

I know what you mean - it wouldbe a very relaxing thing. 

It made me grin a lot too! 

- - - 

247. R is for Rest

[Image: 74282583_4b3f429524aea20ff73a808d05f83dc4_standard.jpg]

Victoria spends all her time looking after the little ones, it's only right she get some rest and relaxation time to herself. I'm not entirely sure what she was watching, but she seems to be enjoying herself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-03-2020, 09:13 PM