Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Wife's face-up reminds me of someone I know and like. Black wedding gowns, on the other hand, remind me of high school memories I do not like. My classmates used to pick on me for wearing black, and they rented a black wedding dress for me (behind my back) for our prom (not sure how this goes in other countries, but here final year students traditionally perform a waltz, the girls dressed in white wedding dresses). It was definitely not funny, and not something I wanted. I never liked to stand out, for me wearing black was never about that. Luckily I had a white dress rented too, so I wore that. I'd like to say I'd be interested to see the classmates' faces when they get to know that now, 20 years later, I still wear black (and my actual wedding dress was white Tongue )  - but I can't, because I couldn't care less about them. I decided not to as soon as we graduated. Staying at that school, among that toxic group of people, is one of the very few things I'd change if I had a chance to go back in time.

I laughed out loud at the part about Thor - I cannot wait to see what shenanigans might come out of the situation.

@Alliecat, my Julie's belt seems to be doing OK at its main part (the part around her hip), but the dangling bit is definitely disintegrating. Disappointing, but sadly usual considering Groove's pleather quality.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 09-09-2020, 06:59 AM