Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-10-2020, 09:33 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Shy River is an intriguing idea. In my collection, she's like MH version of Maddie, very bubbly, very outgoing, and very crazy, but in the best of ways. Seeing her acting the opposite way is interesting. And I like this ship. Scarah and Invisi Billy always felt a bit forced, and it came out of nowhere.

Her shyness depends on her situation. If it's doing the job she's training for? She's more confident and bubbly there because... well it's nice to give people a friend. This? Crushing on someone? She has no idea of how to handle or what to say so she comes over shy. 

(09-11-2020, 11:01 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She really does look like she's yearning in this pic.
One might get exhausted just listening to Admetus...

She just wants to be able to talk to him...

Victoria: And now you know why I needed a rest! 

(09-11-2020, 02:41 PM)davidd Wrote: I suspect the real yearning is from all the boys who have an unrequited and hopeless crush on the adorable River, while River only has eyes for Billie.

Hmm... entirely possible, actually... 

(09-11-2020, 03:17 PM)Elfy Wrote: That’s so cute. Unrequited love.

With some luck she might be able to say something at some point. She hopes. 

- - - 

255. Z is for ZOMG

[Image: 74594384_eacf2d81b4db0f096dfafb5e09653158_standard.jpg]

An orange dinosaur! Actually, this is Agumon from Digimon, which is one of the first anime I ever saw, and a personal favorite. Well, Adventure and Zero Two, at least. Yeah, I was reaching here but still... ZOMG, an orange dinosaur!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-11-2020, 08:30 PM