Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Nice collection of photos, I agree with eveyone else that Adematus is exhausting to listen to all the time - he reminds me a bit of my niece, who is a perpetual talker. My sister asked her once if she could have 5 minutes of silence, and the niece proceeded to talk non-stop "I'll be wuiet mummy, I'll be in the other room playing with the dolls/toys so I won't interrupt you, and I promise I'll be quiet so I don't interrupt you at all. Aren't I good at being quiet?"
(She also narrates her life without thinking about it - she's much better now she's at school, but before then you could probably heat the house with the amount of energy she ex-pended with talking).

Poor shy River, hope she gets up the courage to talk with Billy soon.

And what a great shade of orange for the dinosaur.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Lejays17 - 09-12-2020, 11:38 AM