Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-19-2020, 10:13 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Pirate lass, she be perfect for any day!

(Yaaay, Descendants!)

Pirates are a great thing to see. In media. 

(There's meant to be a new wave coming entitled 'Royal Wedding'... hm.)

(09-20-2020, 05:35 AM)Loona Wrote: She looks tough enough to be a pirate. I can see why you fell for her. That's a huge bummer about her outfit though - I was just about to say I love her outfit and the pieces look great candidates for mixing&matching. I don't know if that's more sad or lame sad

Sad, I think, because as I said, I can understand with companies do it. It doesn't mean I like it, or that I think they should do it, but I can understand why they do it. 

(09-20-2020, 10:26 AM)Elfy Wrote: Shame about the jacket not being its own thing. What if she gets hot?

This is a good point, though I do know people who would risk overheating for the sake of looking good so maybe CJ is just one of them?

(09-20-2020, 11:43 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Too bad about the outfit.  You can't tell in a photo, but, it would be nice to be able to mix 'n match a little.

Honestly, it wasn't till I went to try taking it off - the jacket at least - that I realised it was all one piece. I wanted to see if the sleeves of the jacket would hold up to redressing, saw it was all one piece, and then stopped those plans. 

(09-20-2020, 02:43 PM)davidd Wrote: She be a right sprightly lass!

A Captain in her own right, while her big brother is only a First Mate (though he's first mate to the granddaughter of Posedion so... not sure how that ranks up.)

- - - 

264. D is for Demonologist

[Image: 74950728_b56c1d57359e81ae6822267858c19314_standard.jpg]

Red Riding Storm, or rather just Red as she goes by around here. She's the Room's foremost demonologist, with a good smattering of folklore. It all started with an encounter with a wolf, you see, and she's never looked back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-20-2020, 08:34 PM