Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Oh! I've missed a lot of days - sorry!

The Purple hairstyle is great, I can see why you would pick it up. I do agree with neon about the lipstick choice, it doesn't work as well as it should on her.
The mix of outfits are so strange on all of these dolls, but they also all work smile

CJ is cute, love the braids, pity that the outfit is a single piece. This reminds me that I need to check ebay for the pink/grey outfit from the 3rd film. I really liked it n the film & also on the doll that was released.

And there is certainly a story behind that statement of "all started with a wolf" smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Lejays17 - 09-21-2020, 02:11 PM