Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-21-2020, 11:20 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Centaur-harpy fashion doll. I doubt there will be a new line as cool as MH was.

There are some cute and fun dolls around, but nothing compares to MH. I wonder what would be my collecting like if the Reboot never hapenned.

... That is an interesting what-if. I did like some aspect of the Reboot - the unqiue body sculpting details for some characters, the articulation that was there hard more solid pegs. Moanica was actually a pretty cool release too. If they could have kept the good... who knows? Actually, I probably would have never turned to Azone or gotten my Hujoos or Basil...

(09-22-2020, 09:36 AM)davidd Wrote: I wonder what my collection would be like if Monster High never happened? 

I find Avea to be one of the spookiest MH figures. She's such a weird creature, and then they dressed her up like Mister Dark from Something Wicked This Way Comes. The MH designers knew their scary stuff, that's for sure!

Since Hallowe'en is coming soon, I'm gonna go look for my Avea and put her out on display as soon as I'm done here on the forum.

If MH never happened I probably would not have gotten back into doll collecting and stayed in the action figure lane always. Hm might put these questions in my Collecting Realisation thread actually... I can think of a few.

I do think I need to agree with that, actually. Avea is the most horror inspired looking doll. Oh and I need to start decorating for Halloween. Even though I have spooky stuff out all the time. 

(09-22-2020, 10:46 AM)Alliecat Wrote: I can't cope with all the Halloween decorations in stores already.  Ugh.  The grocery store has little doll-size skeleton dogs.  Just, no.
What was this figure's character like?

Ahhh. I quite like it but mostly because it holds off the Christmas stuff for a little while longer. That stuff starts showing up in July now....

Yknow I never actually saw the Freaky Fusion movie, so I don't know? In the Room she's a bit of a sensible type, which is rare among the teens. Long time friends with Neighthan Rot, and generally not in the mood for being invovled in drama.

- - - 

266. F is for Faerie

[Image: 75028644_8ee05dc411c7f3b8134697c43bb114bd_standard.jpg]

As in the Fair Folk, those who you do not mess with because you will regret it. On the other hand, if you do something nice for them, they'll repay you for the rest of your life. This is the Disney Store Film Collection Maleficent doll, and her outfit is amazing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-22-2020, 08:58 PM