Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-22-2020, 09:20 PM)Elfy Wrote: That is a very dramatic shot.

Ah, thank you! 

(09-23-2020, 01:55 AM)davidd Wrote: Excellently spooky photo-processing for your pic of this excellently spooky figure! Fearsome and frightening are more "f-words" that come to mind here!

Ahhh thank you. I was trying for fearsome. 

(09-23-2020, 03:01 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: As with vampires and mermaids and all other kinds of supernaturals, I prefer the Fae in what I call the classic form. The beautiful, powerful, terrifying, sometimes benevolent and sometimes downright monstrous Fae. I don't mind the cute colorful helpful ones, I just like the old wayward ones a bit better.

The character design of this lady is iconic!

Maleficent is very much an old wayward Fae, very much so. I prefer the older type myself, but I put that on having Irish relatives who would tell stories of the older types. And having access to those stories whenever I was at my grandparents' house. So a lot, then. 

(09-23-2020, 02:38 PM)Alliecat Wrote: She looks very impressive!

(09-22-2020, 08:58 PM)werepuppy Wrote: if you do something nice for them, they'll repay you for the rest of your life. 
Hmm, now I wonder what one should do...?

Ha, thank you! 

And that is the question! It's hard to tell what they would consider nice... 

- - - 

267. G is for Ginger

[Image: 75071204_a9f284990281d99e04a66a0ea3c4cfe2_standard.jpg]

Ginger Jones, member of the elite JET-SET spy team that travels the world to take down wrong-doing. Ginger brings to the team her technological skills, and knowledge of local folklores - the amount of times they've found someone using a local boogieman to get away with their crimes... As part of their cover to travel the world is as fashion students/models, Ginger generally models more comfortable wear, the stuff you'd wear on a day to day basis. In her free time, she loves reading fairy tales, and has been working on developing a game that is inspired by older takes on them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-23-2020, 07:55 PM