Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-23-2020, 08:24 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Maleficent looks magnificent.  So amazing and dramatic.

Ginger looks very comfortable there.

Thank you! 

(09-23-2020, 09:41 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Every elite team needs a ginger (or some other type of redhead) on it!

Oh yes, the Irish / Celtic in general Fae are the best!!! I love our Slavic ones very much, but the lore is nowhere near as rich and complex, and if it once was, it's all been lost long ago.

Ginger will happily take this place.

I need to try to find books that are like the ones I had at my gran's...

(09-23-2020, 10:14 PM)Elfy Wrote: Did Ginger and friends have their own TV show? If not, they should have.

No, they did not. This is just me making up my own thing based on what the story of the dolls was. Which, I should be clear, the dolls were just fashion students. I just... decided to have fun.

(09-24-2020, 01:32 AM)davidd Wrote: The JET-SET figs are pretty cool, I must admit.

The unicorn purse is certainly part of an excellent disguise. Nobody would suspect that such a "girly" little fashion bag would be filled with high-tech communications gear, deadly weaponry, and makeup. Well, maybe the makeup part.

You're exactly right on the high-tech aspect of the purse, though the scanner means that will only show if Ginger opens it in the correct way. 

- - - 

268. H is for Howleen

[Image: 75122206_01529058f95b17b70900dbc3cdce448f_standard.jpg]

Ah, the adorable youngest teen of the Wolf family. Well, youngest Wolf in the Room, actually. Howleen likes being seen as fairly tough, even if she does still sleep with her (slightly torn) teddy bear.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-24-2020, 10:47 PM