Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-25-2020, 10:23 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Aww, both Stitch and the Emily's cat (which one is this? Mystery?) are so endearing!

Yes, this is Mystery! She came with my Emily figure, and is a really cute little kitty. Stitch is a Revoltech figure from their Movie Revo line and honestly one of the best figure purchases I ever made. He's just so much fun to move around and pose. I should try to take some pictures of him with the scene setting thing that's included in the box (just a cardboard piece, but still nice!)

(09-26-2020, 08:45 AM)davidd Wrote: What's the old saying? Curiosity got you killed by a cat?

Ah, but satisfaction brings you back! 

(09-26-2020, 12:15 PM)Elfy Wrote: If I was the cat I’d be rather concerned.

Mystery is too cool to be concerned about the habits of Stitch.

(09-26-2020, 03:34 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Friend?  Or lunch?
Better be careful, Stitch.  You gonna get kittyslapped.

... I could actually see that happening... 

- - - 

270. J is for Jaime Reyes

[Image: 75206372_821cf9d1136de4e86a89c029232893ce_standard.jpg]

AKA the Blue Beetle. Well, the third Blue Beetle to be exact. Jaime is another one of those legacy characters, only he's one who isn't related to his predecessors in the role. If you ever have a chance to read his first solo series run, do. It's a fantastic run and a solid start for a great character. And because comic history is complicated, here's a link to his wiki page here. This is the ... DC Icons version of his figure, which is more in scale with Marvel Legends.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-26-2020, 09:58 PM