Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
He's quite anthropomorphic! Pokémons I remeber seeing around were more like cutesy animals, like Pikachu or Garlic Turtle. But I guess that with a franchise spanning over such a long time and the need to keep introducing new ones, you can't very well stick with just one style.

(09-28-2020, 09:27 PM)werepuppy Wrote: No, no, that's fair. I'm sorry to have scared you with the figure.

Oh, don't worry about it! I'm only afraid of the real ones, visibly plastic / artificial ones do not scare me, just make me think of unpleasant things like bites and stings. I'm actually fond of some insects and I'm always glad to see them on my flowers, despite being afraid of them and getting kinda panicky at the thought of touching them (when I need to release ones that got inside, I need a glass and cardboard). And I'm fine with 2D depictions. So don't worry about that and post all the insecty stuff you want, I just won't be quite sure how to comment from time to time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by neon_jellyfish - 09-28-2020, 11:28 PM