Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-28-2020, 11:28 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: He's quite anthropomorphic! Pokémons I remeber seeing around were more like cutesy animals, like Pikachu or Garlic Turtle. But I guess that with a franchise spanning over such a long time and the need to keep introducing new ones, you can't very well stick with just one style.

Yeah, there's quite a lot of different variations of Pokémon, and some lean towards more anthropomorphic looks than others. Also re: bug type things... there's not likly to really be anything like that in my collection. Blue Beetle was probably the closest thing I have. 

- - - 

273. M is for Mulan

[Image: 75333249_db020fe800ebf053605b665ecf0c545b_standard.jpg]

One of my favourite animated Disney Princesses. This is her Classic doll - the ones sold in the Disney Stores - from a couple of years ago, rebodied on to a Made to Move body, so as to give the full range of motion a Mulan needs. I am considering trying to see if I can do a re-dress to match her look in Ralph Breaks the Internet, but we'll see.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-29-2020, 09:49 PM