Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-30-2020, 12:04 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: She's so pretty! Much better than Mattel versions (and I've never seen a Hasbro one, I don't really keep up with the DP franchise). Now I'm blanking - is there a Descendant doll?

Hasbro ones seem to vary from doll to doll, at least as far as I've seen - weirdly we don't have many examples of the Hasbro ones in my distribution area... There is a Descendants! Lonnie. I ... do not have her. I did have her, but a cousin was having difficulty finding her so I gave over mine, I've just not been able to find one since. Ah, well. 

(09-30-2020, 08:20 AM)Elfy Wrote: She’s gorgeous. She’s one of Lejays favourite Disney Princesses and we have a few of her, but not that one.

This was released... a few years back. I know they bring out 'new' ones every year or so - usually just a different outfit but occasionally they change the face molds just slightly. 

(09-30-2020, 11:39 AM)davidd Wrote: Ah, a rebodied Mulan. That ex-plains how you were able to get such a pose. I've never seen a Mulan fig posed so appropriate-to-character before. Nice customizing with this fig.

The energy is almost palpable from blue fox with an ex-ploding jellyfish! Lively figure!

One of those body changes that was surprisingly a lot easier to do than people made it seem online - I didn't even need to heat up the heads, I just pulled. 

Lucario is a very lively figure! 

(09-30-2020, 01:53 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Made to Move bodies are great.... why can't Groove make bodies like that?

To be fair, Mattel might have the bodies, but they really don't use them as often as they should - they don't even use the Pivotal body or the jointed playline Fashionista body as often as they should. Though I have seen some Pullips rebodied on to MTM bodies and it always looks surprisingly sturdy. 

- - - 

274. N is for Nefarious

[Image: 75376779_525338118186c09d1033d2870160b4b4_standard.jpg]

"So this is the kind of crap Auradon puts out about our parents?" 
"Some of it's pretty accurate..."
"Of course you'd say that, your parents are on the cover."
"Is that an 'honour' you want?" 
"I'll pass, Princess."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 09-30-2020, 08:29 PM