Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-30-2020, 10:28 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Pretty looking book! Villains tend to have quite interesting designs. And not only the Disney ones. Forget the cookies, the Dark Side has style!

Always pleased to see your Descendants!

Honestly thia book is more of an art book than anything. Filled with cool looking prints of the various Disney Villains. They really do have all the style. 

It's always fun to take pictures of them! 

(10-01-2020, 02:59 AM)davidd Wrote: The Snark Sisters there on the left are rather endearing in the snarkiness! They're waiting for the day when they merit a book cover appearance!

(I somehow find the visual image of werepuppy sitting in her parlor ripping the heads off dolls and squealing, 'oh, that one came off easily!' to be quite amusing!)

Well, it'll probably happen, but not necessarily in the way they think... 

(I mean, it's not an entirely unaccurate image...)

(10-01-2020, 04:20 PM)Elfy Wrote: Villains are often so much more interesting than heroes.

Certainly their designs are allowed to be! 

(10-01-2020, 05:47 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Mulan is my favourite Disney Princess, but I don’t have a fashion-doll version of her yet.  I haven’t seen one that speaks to me enough to buy.  But yours is great with the re-body.

I have Lonnie’s outfits, but the dolls were re-homed a long time back.

It can be hard to fin the version that speaks to you the most. I'm just lucky that I'm within quite close distance of a Disney Store, it did make it easier to get this one. 

I don't even have an outfit... to eBay maybe? 

- - - 

275. O is for Oswald

[Image: 75422560_1a482b916408fd3a1cfba23509535016_standard.jpg]

Oswald! Created by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit could be looked on as an older brother to the infamous Mouse that started it all. He came back to the company in the mid 00s, in a good game called Epic Mickey, which actually played on the idea of old and forgotten cartoons and concepts. This plush came out in 2007, and honestly I think it's one of the best plush I own. He just looks so perfect.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 10-01-2020, 09:26 PM