Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(10-16-2020, 11:09 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I see Basil likes classics.

As I myself don't usually go for shoujo (not that I have any complaints, the genre just doesn't click with me), I'm impressed with Basil's wide range of ex²pertise, so to speak.

Basil is just really into the story. 

I have a wider ranging taste but I quite like the way shoujo often has an emphasis on character arcs. I'd say the titles I own are fairly evenly split though.

(10-17-2020, 07:47 AM)davidd Wrote: That's a "classic" series from a long time ago (relatively speaking), isn't it?

Sounds like Basil was more engaged with it than you were.

The anime first was shown in 1997, so sort of? It was one of those ones that gained instant classic status. 

I was engaged, it's just Basil thinks we should just sit and watch stuff all day, LOL. 

- - - 

291. Victoria's Waiting

[Image: 76124510_0deec7686a2753f34014215e74ef552b_standard.jpg]

Victoria is really looking forward to the arrival of her new friend, and is counting down the days till she arrives. As of today - 17th October - it's day 24 of the 60 day period that Pipos says is their usual length of time before dispatch. She's waiting, and hopes that her new friend arrives as soon as they possibly can. With all luck in our favour, we hope.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 10-17-2020, 08:50 PM