Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(10-24-2020, 10:23 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Long time no see, ice pop king!

Did you manage to get him a new body or is this the old one held together by magic and duct tape?

Old on with magic and rubber glue! Rubber glue is a glue that you use on something that is meant to have a bit of flex - sole of a shoe, a sports ball - and it's strong. Works well! (Though I am still just really careful)

(10-25-2020, 01:50 AM)davidd Wrote: This fig always reminds me of the Bowie character in Labyrinth.

And yes, the display space in the toy department for LOL OMG dolls appears to be ex-panding. Mattel appears to be giving Cave Club significantly more support than it did to Wild Hearts Crew.

I can kind of see it, yeaaaah.

I can't decide if I like Cave Club or not. I really think I would have liked Wild Hearts Crew, if it ever showed up over here. 

(10-25-2020, 09:02 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Are the LOL OMG dolls the blind-box ones that come in the ball?  Or is that the first version of them?  It’s been so long since we wandered the shops that I haven’t kept up.

What an interesting figure, and thanks for the wiki link to describe him.

The blind box ones are just LOLs. LOL OMG are fashion doll sized, and you can pick the one you want. They're proving very popular at the moment. 

No problem! Ankh is an interesting guy. 

- - - 

299. H is for Hawkeye

[Image: 76456217_99784af56c34f2f2792736ac27e3f0bd_standard.jpg]

Kate Bishop, that is, and not Clint Barton. This is another one in which it would be best if I just drop a link to the wiki page as... Well, she's a comic book character, the history is pretty long and involved. A cool character, and I'm glad to have this figure of her. Even if it's not necessarily my favourite costume for her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 10-25-2020, 09:45 PM