Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(10-25-2020, 11:07 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I see she's an archer! Cool! I tend to like archer characters in mythology, fantasy, etc.

Archers do pop up on a semi frequent basis in superhero based stuff. Marvel has Hawkeye - usually Clint Barton but also Kate Bishop - and DC has Green Arrow who was ... more overtly based on Robin Hood, at least in the costume. 

(10-26-2020, 09:16 AM)davidd Wrote: The quiver of arrows is pretty cool! Nice action figure!

Thank you! Marvel Legends do make some of the cooler looking figures I own. Well, mostly. 

(10-26-2020, 09:53 AM)Alliecat Wrote: She certainly does have a long history.  And I could see why it would be difficult to ex-plain the other one!  They lost me after a couple paragraphs.... LOL

It really does happen. Wiki links are the easiest way to ex.plain a thing, but you need to focus to get through it. It's a double-edged ... thing. 

(10-26-2020, 01:31 PM)dunneh Wrote: Yeah the costume is a little plain for her. But she looks really cool! I didn't know they'd had a female Hawkeye... but that's because I've been out of the comic loop for years now. LOL Thanks for the informative link.

I'm half in, half out. It depends on the title really. You're welcome! 

- - - 

300. Day 300!

[Image: 76492415_2d7b694b39a3d8f19bc39ef591f0fa1b_standard.jpg]

"Are we meant to be doing something in particular?" 
"Not really, she just wanted to show off the new furniture she got for us. Oh, and my new dress." 
"This couch is pretty comfortable... Think she'll use it in photos more?" 
"Eh, I think she'll keep using the small pink one for a while yet. She's used to it. But these'll appear at some point."
"Good to know. Might go for a nap, actually." 
"You do that."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 10-26-2020, 08:49 PM