Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(10-31-2020, 02:48 AM)davidd Wrote: That's pretty funny!

I used to have a Palisades Kermit, years ago. Ended up selling all my Palisades (I only had three or four) except for one, Adventure Kermit, dressed like Indiana Jones. The Palisades Muppets were impressively detailed and extremely accurate likenesses. Unlike Loki's plushie self!

It made me laugh, so I figured it might make someone else laugh. 

Ahhhh. I've never even been able to get hold of one - if I did get any Palisades figure it would probably be Uncle Deadly! They were a fantastic line, and gone too soon. It's a shame the Diamon Select Muppet figures weren't in scale with it, it would have been great for people who had those older figures if they were. 

(10-31-2020, 02:50 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Squee! Cute!

It somehow made me want cute chibi figures (like Nendos, but not necessarily) of all deities of trickery and mayhem and the fun stuff in general.

Huehuecoyotl, Anansi and Veles (because I'm a proud Slav) would be another must-haves alongside Loki. Also an entire line of raven figures from Raven Tales of Pacific Northwest natives.

Ooh, now that would actually be a really interesting line. I suspect it would be sold at mainly museums but still an awesome line idea! 

(10-31-2020, 08:25 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: Behind on comments!

Very detailed figure of John.  I watched Torchwood to the very end, but the longer it went the more it deteriorated.

Kermit is great, but he need the sticks to do proper flaily arms LOL

Big & little Loki’s!  The plush one is adorable!

I think Torchwood did not really know what it wanted to be - an adult version of Doctor Who but... they couldn't seem to decide on what made the tone 'adult'. 

I will work out a way to do flaily arms! 

Plush one was gotten with a plush Thor for... extremely cheap, if I remember correctly. 

(10-31-2020, 04:37 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I wouldn't recognize either character if someone didn't tell me...  >shrugs<
Anyway, it's a fun contrast to have both of those.

It's okay, characters can be hard to recognise. 

It's fun to see them contrasted. 

- - - 

305. Happy Hallowe'en

[Image: 76727765_63ea3c388eb97fef332148915c8b950d_standard.jpg]

How does Wednesday spend this festive day? Scrying family, mostly. Mother's line seems to be busy...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 10-31-2020, 10:37 PM