Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(11-01-2020, 11:52 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Ooh, I love the greyscale not-exactly-color scheme! And he looks so fluffy!

The colour scheme is delightful! And he is so fluffy! 

(11-02-2020, 09:30 AM)davidd Wrote: Mish (Monster) Mash reminds me of the Monster High greyscale Frankie Stein releases.

Those were great releases... I really think a cool collectors line would be all the original 6 in greyscale, to mimic the classic monster movies. That would be a cool thing. 

(11-02-2020, 12:34 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Yes, he does look a little worried.  The placement of the white at the bottoms of the eyes is what makes them look a little sad or worried to me.

It is nice that his face is so ex.pressive, just wish he didn't look worried. 

(11-02-2020, 02:31 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: His back paw-prints are so cute.  And his silver ribbon is very dashing.

Ahhh, thank you! 

- - - 

307. N is for New Skill

[Image: 76813402_b9ec5ed481661ec28e6f97de1bc957b8_standard.jpg]

"I can't believe your mother neglected to teach you this." 
"Monday, Mother did teach me potions, and made sure I reached at least black belt. And scrying seems so... old fashioned for my liking. I much prefer letters, in which you can ex.press yourself with the best words that you mind can conjure. Wouldn't you agree, Wednesday?" 
"...It's time to learn to scry." 

Ophelia is the only one of the girls who doesn't know how to scry-call family members. In fairness? Her mother did try, but her daughter waxed lyrical about the beauty of the written word.  Still... Grandmama prefers her girls scry-calling at least once a month.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 11-03-2020, 12:33 AM