Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(11-03-2020, 11:03 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Lovely dress and lovely hair!

As for 2021 challenge, do take your time pondering it. I'm not having as much fun this year, but I'm not sure how much of it is this being my third year in the row and how much just 2020 being a sheetshow of a year. Definitely both, I just don't know the ratio. Also, having completed this twice already, it doesn't feel so rewarding anymore. I came, I saw, I conquered, I got bored.

You could try focusing more on The Life in the Room and incorporating some bits of challenge into it, like a special weekly segment or something.

Either way, you're not alone in this, both me and davidd seem to be not exactly keen on doing this again, and I've been feeling this way for a while now. Just think about what would be fun and don't weigh yourself down by ex!pecting too much from yourself. Hugs!

I'm surprised her hair has managed to stay so neat, tbh. Usually hair is a hard thing for me to keep decent. 

Yeaaaaah, am going to consider it very carefully. All the hugs to you as well! 

(11-04-2020, 02:34 AM)davidd Wrote: That's a pretty version of Alice. Is she in proper 1/6 scale?

She's normal doll height so... yeah 1/6 scale. 

- - - 

309. P is for Penny Chew

[Image: 76905689_019bffa8f2a403534c57be1940a008ff_standard.jpg]

Another bear day! This is Penny Chew, from the 2014 Charlie Bears collection, and she was my third I added to my collection, actually. She's about 12 1/2" tall, and I consider her the 'twin' of All-sorts. I love the colour pattern here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 11-04-2020, 11:41 PM