Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(11-05-2020, 02:12 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I like how her ears sit a bit lower on her head, makes her super-cute!

Awww, thank you! I do find her adorable myself. 

(11-05-2020, 12:58 PM)davidd Wrote: Penny Chew! Fun name for a "twin" to Allsorts! I suppose you could have called her Dolly Mixtures, but Penny Chew is much better!

Yeaaaah... you're going to consider it very carefully, as am I, and as is Neon-J... and then we're all going to give ADAD another go, because what else will there be to do during another year of lockdown? And it's kind of our daily chat session! I think we'd all miss it quite a lot. But between now and then we'll grumble about it, because that's part of the fun ex-perience.

Penny Chew is the stock name. Oddly enough, I don't think they have a bear called Dolly Mixtures yet, and I'm actually pretty surprised by that. Especially since they all All-sorts! 

And... yeah, you're likely right on that front regarding ADAD. I do have ideas, I've started to note a lot of them down and mark days in the calendar that I need to be aware of. Grumbling is a needed thing, I will very much agree to that.

(11-05-2020, 01:24 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Cute bear!  How many do you have in all?
Alice looks like she should be porcelain -- just the colour of her skin.

Charlie Bears, I have roughly... 44 of them, though two of that number are technically Mum's. I have a small Steiff collection as well, but it's largely made up of the smaller plush, not their mohairs or exclusive ones. I've been very, very lucky in my bear collecting. 

Actually, you just made me think of the Tonner version of this Alice which I think is gorgeous - link for people to see

- - - 

310. Q is for Queue

[Image: 76948827_c852037e32547bdcb7a58867ab6d3a7f_standard.jpg]

"I'm not even sure what we're queuing for."

Something that every British person knows how to do perfectly.  So of course, dolls living here know how to do it too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 11-05-2020, 09:50 PM