Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(11-07-2020, 11:06 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: So much fluff in one photo! They're utterly adorable!

I don't have any bears in unnatural colors. No fantasy sheep, either. Hmm...

All the fluff for the fun! 

Hmmm fantasy coloured sheep would be fantastic.

(11-08-2020, 05:43 AM)davidd Wrote: Delightfully delicious sweet shop sampler!

The bright colours remind me of... oh well, just another boring "back when I was a little kid" thing, doesn't matter. But it's a fun pic!

Thank you! 

(11-08-2020, 06:18 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: I like that they all appear to have different ex.pressions... Pick looks slightly disgruntled in a curmudgeonly grandfather way, Mix (who also looks slightly more "dog" than "bear" to me) looks more laid-back and just kind of taking everything in, Butterscotch looks kind of bemused/ befuddled, and Smartie looks very stone-faced.

Heh, and a lot of that is just because of the way the fluff fell. 

(11-08-2020, 06:41 AM)Loona Wrote: They look super cute - sweet, if I may say. My first thought was that they are like candy, then I read on, and it seems I wasn't so off Tongue
It's fun to read about your bears, I've never thought there are so many types and even themed ones until I've come across your collection here.

Bear collecting is a whole thing on it's own - there's so many out there. 

(11-08-2020, 11:35 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Sooo much colourful floofiness!  I can imagine, on a bad day, one might want to just pile all the bears in one big heap and crawl in!  LOL
Rowlf is a classic.

Ooh it would be very tempting. 

(11-08-2020, 01:02 PM)Elfy Wrote: I think the colourful collection may have just enabled neon.

... Not a bad thing.

(11-08-2020, 01:20 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: I think the forum has been eating my replies.  I know I posted about the bear & the queue...  anyway, they were both cool pics, your bears are all so interesting in shades & colours.

Rowlf was always my favourite Muppet as well.

That happened to me a few times...

And yay for Rowlf fans! 

(11-08-2020, 01:22 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: The brightly-coloured quartet are so cute.  I don’t see many bright bears here, they’re more natural or muted colours.

I really think it depends on where you're looking - looking at bears meant for collecting can have the bright colours. 

- - - 

313. T is for Thor

[Image: 77089544_119e09344ed37a14f7b4049ee0df4948_standard.jpg]

"I quite like it. I said I was very popular with the mortals." 

At least someone knows how to take a plushie version of himself.

"...We're not cutting my hair that short, are we?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 11-08-2020, 10:39 PM