Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Awesome pics. I am late to the party but I did look through them all, I promise! I'm just bad about checking.

I agree with neon, don't let anyone touch your hair! I didn't like Thor's haircut either.... I mean it was fine, I just thought it was unnecessary. But I did like Ragnarok a ton. But I didn't like the 'fat people are funny' Thor shtick either in Endgame, soo... LOL My brother and I were Thor fans before the movies so I guess I have a weird protectiveness of the Thor character. Great to see some Thor figures! Its neat seeing all the different figures and plushies on your threads, it inspires me to take some pics of my non-pullip collectibles.

The Muppets! I love the Muppets and Sesame Street. I love Rowlf too, though my fave is Miss Piggy in terms of character, but I wouldn't buy a plushie of her as she's not very furry and cuddly... I would pick Rowlf or Rizzo maybe. I have a soft spot for oft-forgotten comedy relief Rizzo. That's a really great Rowlf plush though, super soft looking. My fave 'muppet' (well he's not in the muppets technically) is Grover though. I have a lot of Grover stuff and one Oscar the Grouch plushie from when I was a kid.

Wow those mismatched bear fur bears are really really cute!
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by dunneh - 11-09-2020, 01:05 AM