Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
She seems to have settled in just fine. Look at that delighted grin! From this angle, the grin even seems a bit positively surprised - as if she was saying "wow, this is unex-pectedly comfy, are you sure you'll allow me to sit her? Really?" grin

(11-19-2020, 03:54 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I'm always amused at how odd Pullips look beside dolls with normal-size heads.  Why I almost never shoot them together.
They really do! LOL Besides not taking photos of them together with other dolls, I also find myself preferring to have them around segregated from other dolls - the only exceptions are my Shibajuku Girl and Tangkou dolls, their proportions are relatively similar and thus there is no oddity when they are next to one another.
For some reason though, there's currently a Pullip, a J-doll and an Isul right next to one another on my desk, and they don't look as odd together as I'd ex-pect - their heads aren't aligned/on the same level though (the Isul is sitting, with the J-doll standing next to him, and the Pullip sitting on a little shelf next to them), so I think that's what does the trick - I'm not sure I'd like to have all 3 standing upright next to one another, that's in odd territory again O_o
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 11-19-2020, 11:02 PM