Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(11-28-2020, 01:12 AM)Loona Wrote: Lovely BeGoths, and lovely outfits there! The green in Gloria's outfit is the shade of green I love the most - it's so difficult to come by in human clothing... Back when I was still wearing some colours (combined with the black), I would have loved to get my hands on some outfit pieces in this colour, but I've almost only come across lighter and brighter shades of green.
I haven't heard about Forbidden Planet, and from how it is mentioned, I'm not sure trying to Google it now that I'm at my work computer would be a good idea Tongue

Yeah, it can be hard to find the right shades with the black. I know I always struggled with what I wanted.

Oh, no, it's totally safe for work. The surprise was because Forbidden Planet don't really do dolls - though they do now seem to get the occasional shipment of Living Dead Dolls. But generally, then, no dolls. Figures, lots and lots of figures, but no dolls.

(11-28-2020, 01:31 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Ooooh, I don't remember this one! She looks like a total badass! And those eyebrows!!!

She is on the lesser photographed ones. Not sure why, actually. 

(11-28-2020, 02:43 AM)davidd Wrote: Cool outfit! Biker chick chic meets circus!

Biker, yes, but not really seeing the circus?

(11-28-2020, 02:52 PM)dunneh Wrote: Catching up again!.... Love Esmeralda. I have the Barbie dancing version of Esmeralda actually and I would say I prefer this one, only because the Barbie one looks a little too Barbie in the face ever so slightly. This one reminds me more of the character. But both are great. 

That bear with Bulbasaur has such a sweet face. Aww. ♥

Cool wrestling figures!

I hadn't heard of BeGoth dolls before now, they are very cute-- and emo, but in a good way. LOL

I do have a fondness for the old Mattel Esmeraldas, but I feel like this one is a better representation of her character. 

BeGoths are, well, goth. Not emo LOL. 

- - - 

333. I is for Incarnation

[Image: 78005663_6afafdb8516e252ed283bbe48d7554d3_standard.jpg]

Def: Time passed in a particular bodily form

"So, are you the one right after Bowtie, or...?" 
"Oh, come on, you of all people know you can't be asking."
"Always worth a try!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 11-28-2020, 10:45 PM