Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(12-02-2020, 12:31 AM)dunneh Wrote: I remember Lita! Wow its been a while. Back in the day I was all over the weird love triangle with Matt Hardy and Edge. Hahaha.

Ooh that. Yeah, WWE booking real life as angles. When done right, it's interesting and cool. I don't think it was done right there. 

(12-02-2020, 01:00 AM)davidd Wrote: Lita looks so cheerful with that friendly wave!

Buh-bye, Lita! See ya in a week or so! Keep an eye on the werepuppy, don't let her get in to too much mischief!

Enjoy your trip. I hope it goes well. 

(12-02-2020, 03:09 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Redhead, therefore a badass!

She was one of the few - at the time she started in the company - allowed to do actual physical moves. Yeah. She's badass. (And I am so glad we've moved on and now the women's division is one of the best in the world for match quality.)

(12-02-2020, 04:16 AM)Loona Wrote: She looks happy - I really like how all the lady wrestler figures you have shown to us seem overjoyed and are smilling teethy smiles (which are not the creepy-looking Barbie-kind of teethy, but they actually look happy) smile I love how the mesh top adds detail to the otherwise molded-on clothing. And I really like her pants, and would love to get a pair - for myself grin I like my pants loose and low-waist, both of which are a mission close to impossible in the current "very high waist&super skinny"-times. It's a good thing I'm more of a skirt person - though the fact that I've become one cannot be considered separately from the fact that I have been struggling with buying pants since my teen years...

For Bayley, it was her character at the time - the fan who has made it to her dream and, as a result, she is happy. With Lita... I think it's just luck. Though that being said I have one more female wrestler coming and she's all smiles too, but then again she was one to smile a lot. 

I am glad that they do still throw in soft goods. It helps add a level of texture and fun to the figures.

- - - 

337. M is for Megara

[Image: 78189258_424c31753fd1eed7348fb54a84a50daf_standard.jpg]

Third of the new-for-this-year Disney releases! Megara, the female lead of Hercules and one of those characters who people always seem able to quote.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by werepuppy - 12-02-2020, 10:14 PM