Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
OK, I had to look up this "Sting version" thing, because I had no idea what that is. I recognised the face as The Crow immediately, and it gave me massive confusion because I thought of Sting as the singer, and I just didn't see any connection Tongue Scrolling down I understood the reference is rather due to the shirt pattern, and upon looking it up, I now understand there was a wrestler who went by the name The Crow. Funnily enough, the figure's head sculpt resembles more Brandon Lee than the wrestler to me - but the body shape is definitely not Brandon Lee/Eric Draven.

The Crow is such a big childhood favourite film of mine... I should rewatch it sometime soon, it's been awhile since I've last seen it. Thinking about the film just now has made me LOL due to a realisation connected to reference I made a few days ago - while I definitely wasn't on the villain's side in this film, I did have a sort of crush over Michael Wincott who was appearing in a villain sort of a role. What did I say about my teen aesthetic preferences and soft spot for villains? I guess instead of wondering how I developed the aforementioned crush on Loki, I should rather be wondering why I find it surprising Tongue
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 12-09-2020, 05:40 AM