dargosmydaddy's doll-a-week 2020
I dig that afro!
Another instance of a Monique wig looking (thankfully) nothing like it's promo pic (http://store.monique.com/mm5/graphics/00...28x274.jpg) ... I tend to do Flickr searches for their wigs because the pictures on their own site are so misleading! In this case the Flickr pictures I saw weren't really accurate to what I ended up with, either, but I really like it!
(08-24-2020, 05:38 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: It's a Sony Cybershot... I know nothing about cameras, but my brother has one that I've used a few times and it seemed nice. And it say it's 7.2 mega pixels to my former camera's 1.3, so I think that's an improvement smile

Oooh! Congratulations on the new-to-you Sony Cybershot camera! My first two digital cameras were Sony Cybershot models, and I still miss them sometimes. They succumbed to the ravages of... toy photography, mostly; meaning, each of them finally got dropped one too many times.

Your photos already look significantly better! I think you will like the Cybershot! I am very much looking forward to the result you will achieve. So far it's looking like you're getting the hang of it very quickly!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
She looks lovely with her wig and realistic brown eyes! But the difference between your wig and the wig shown on the site is shocking indeed! It's pretty sad actually (and especially considering the price point of some of their wigs!), because the sole purpose of product photos on a site would be to show buyers what they'll get. It's good that you can at least search for actual user photos on Flickr.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
she looks lovely out in the sunlight.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Week Thirty-six

Francois-Phillippe and I are a little sad that summer is coming to an end...

[Image: 74406716_23219e01305f29e6223bda5c6fec486d_standard.jpg]
I concur with your sorrow. Even though the temperature today was over 90˙F / 32˙C, there is a cold front in the forecast with night-time temperatures plunging to below freezing. More significantly, the birds know that summer is over. Nearly all of the hummingbirds have gone within the past few days, even though we have yet to ex-perience any cold weather. Perhaps the birds know more than do the weather forecasters.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
This time of year makes me sad too. I still have hummingbirds, but you can hear little birds migrating peeping as they fly over at night. The air feels different. The many cold months ahead are something I hate to think about. Your guy at least still has a summery shirt. I will wear summer things for as long as I can get away with it too.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It still looks like quite a pleasant day. Says the person heading into spring.
It's a nice-looking day, and you can put off the winter clothes as long as possible with shirts like that (says the person who wears their summer clothes all year round).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I can't offer much consolation, as I'm not really a summer person, but that shirt is fantastic!!!
He does look a bit sad about the end of the summer. He'd be sadder here it's already chucking it down.
Francois-Phillippe is a handsome guy, and he seems to be at ease in the grass. He does look disappointed though, acknowledging it will soon turn to yellow and then disappear.

While I am really not a summer person, and I usually loathe it in silence (respecting summer lovers around me) while it lasts, September usually fills me with longing for it to last a little more, because there is only one season I like even less, and that is autumn. Days are getting noticeably shorter, all the lovely green starts to turn into these warm and brownish tones of dieing nature, and the air, just like Alliecat noted, the air also feels different! It even smells different - and that smell makes me fall into depression every single year. It is usually not remedied until the first snow falls down...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
I kind of have a love-hate relationship with all the seasons... I enjoy the freedom of summer (no work since school's out!), but I'm not a fan of the heat and humidity. I like cold more than heat, but I'm not fond of driving in snow, and winter can feel never ending. The more temperate weather of autumn and spring is more my style, but I have allergies in both of those seasons (plus it feels like that perfect in-between weather is more and more fleeting...). I do have a fondness for autumn colors and the crispness, but it's also the start of the school year, which is always hectic but particularly so this year... so yeah, there's no pleasing me!

Week Thirty-seven
It's not long sleeve weather yet, but I got this shirt from Hello Cool Cat and I think Kingsley looks adorable in it, so...

[Image: 74677391_5229790d7b4c766960a4c650ca738153_standard.jpg]
He does look adorable in it!