davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(01-11-2020, 03:44 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I wonder if Dawn detergent would work on the glue hair...?  

Dawn is what I shall try first. And some Murphy's Oil Soap... because it's what I happen to have on hand.

(01-11-2020, 04:26 PM)Elfy Wrote: Maybe Elissabat used what she learnt at her last dojo to acquire her armour.

Or perhaps she taught them a few things at the last dojo while acquiring her armor!

(01-11-2020, 06:46 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I love signature Elissabat! Mine also has a terrible glue seepage.

At least some of the sticky goo seems to be from a deterioration of whatever it is they used to varnish her bangs in place. If this is the case, I suspect I may find a lot more ickyness as I resurrect my Monster High crew from storage.

(01-11-2020, 11:27 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Elissabat does seem to be one of those dolls that gets a lot of glue seepage. She looks fantastic, howver, the battle hardened vibes totally different from the pampered movie star of canon

Elissa, based on the figure, came across to me from the beginning as kind of a harder-edged character. Not sure why. I have an elaborate story-in-my-head about Elissabat and her film career, but I don't know that it will ever make it to photo-story form. Too many ideas, too little time.

[Image: january11.jpg]
11 January – Monster High Elissa-bath

Using every kind of soap-like substance I can find in the house to tackle the glue-hair. We'll see how it goes.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-12-2020, 04:26 AM