davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Thanks, gang! Good to be back!

[Image: february24a.jpg]
24 February – Wild Hearts Crew on the Clearance Aisle at Walmart

Bonus Walmart pic:

[Image: february24b.jpg]
The Return of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe... slightly downsized

The photo of the Wild Hearts Crew figures on the clearance aisle is slightly misleading. It was not all of the Wild Hearts figures who were on clearance, just Cori Cruize!

OMG! Racial discrimination!

No, it was not discrimination. It was a matter of overstock. All of the Wild Hearts figures were represented on the regular toy aisle; as always, the entire shelf was full, front to back, with approximately equal representation of each character. Perhaps this means the figures are extremely popular so they keep the shelves full.

Yeah, right.

So if you wanted to pay full price ($12.99 instead of the not-very-reduced $11.00 clearance price) for Cori, you could do so.

As for the Masters of the Universe mini figs, it appears they are very popular. The display box was nearly empty. I only saw the three figures seen here, He-Man, Skeletor, and Evil Lyn. 

I see online that this series of figures was introduced last year, and that these are the second wave figures. I've never seen them before. Good to know that a line of toys from the early 1980s can find a new audience in the 2020s.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 02-25-2020, 12:09 PM